Wednesday, December 28, 2011

100 Minutes of Afternoon with Moschino

I was sooooooooooooo extremely lucky because I got an invitation to the 100 Minutes of Afternoon with Moschino on Thursday, 17 November 2011 at Rumah Imam Bondjol Function House, Menteng. And yes that was my first ever fashion show! (Let's just hope I get another chance to watch another fashion show!) I was very thrilled and couldn't stop thinking about it. It was on Thursday so it is a school day, so right after school I directly went to the fashion show.

When we walked into the room, there was a huge white sign that says Moschino. So I sat down and watched the beautiful models walking up and down the runway. It was the Pre-Fall 2011 Collection. The color scheme was mostly red, black, cream, and white. The patterns and details was mostly flowers. My favorite piece is the red dress that has a sort of a cut out thing in the front.

After that we went upstairs where the "pop up shop" was held. There was the Moschino Cheap and Chic collection plus there is also some pieces by Emilio Pucci. In the pop up shop my favorite piece is the "Ciao" black flats! It is absolutely adorable!

P.S: Sorry about the quality of the photos, I took it with my handphone camera! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment