Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mood Book

Got a brand new notebook a couple of weeks ago, and still trying to figure out what to do with it. intentionally I bought it for sketching and stuff (especially sketching models), but then after a few tries, I realized that my drawings are, well, isn't really what you can call a "good one". And then I turned this book as my personal mood board, but in this case, it is much smaller. A mood-book? For those of you who are not familiar with the word "mood board", it is a board (well, obviously) that you decorate or stick with pictures or words that inspires you. So then I filled some pages with pictures that I put them together and turn it into a collage. 
 Inspired by Twenty Seven Names.
Inspired by Rachel Rutt, Australia's "It" girl at the moment.
And last but certainly not least, inspired by Alexa Chung.

No comments:

Post a Comment