Sunday, January 22, 2012

Katy in Jakarta!

Went to Katy Perry's concert on 19th January 2012 with my sisters, cousin, and my dad. My parents told me that I was going to the concert in the morning of the concert, so I spent the day staring at the clock and waiting for the bell to ring all day long! As soon as I got home, we went straight to Sentul International Convention Center. So here's some pictures that me and my dad took.
The crowd!
DJ Skeet Skeet!
Teenage Dream!
Peacock!
Circle the Drain!
E.T. (I loved the lasers!)
Not Like the Movies. (There were some movies projected onto that big white screen behind Katy)
The One that Got Away. (I almost cried here! It was very emotional, 
especially when Katy showed her tattoo)
Fireworks! (With real fireworks!)
And last but certainly not least... Katy sang California Gurls to the whole crowd for the ending!

Here's the setlist:
  1. Teenage Dream
  2. Hummingbird Heartbeat
  3. Waking Up in Vegas
  4. Ur So Gay
  5. Peacock
  6. I Kissed a Girl
  7. Circle the Drain
  8. E.T.
  9. Not Like the Movies
  10. The One that Got Away
  11. Hot n Cold
  12. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)
  13. Fireworks
  14. California Gurls

After the show, we bought t-shirts and then we went home at about 11 PM, but arrived home at about 2 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment