Friday, January 13, 2012

Sketch Sketch Sketch

I've been spending my afternoons with sketching and drawing in my mood-book for these couple of days. And I have found my new obsession! Writing song lyrics with block letters in a piece of paper and not trying to erase things, and I actually really like those wiggly, not-so-neat strokes! And I have three projects that I have to do by next month: Two paintings of a view, which is a school project (Planning to paint the Santorini and SoHo!), and a big, 50 x 60 or 60 x 70 painting of my favorite lyric!

And I've been designing some new pieces for Alcea Rosea, but next Sunday we are going to have a meeting and talk about some new pieces, plus, make some new bracelets that you will be able to order by Monday! Wish us luck! x
Kim Carnes' Bette Davis Eyes, one of my favorite song ever!
Some glimpse of hopefully upcoming pieces of Alcea Rosea! Stay tuned! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment