Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grey Roses

The collage I made above are some pictures that sort of resembles my mood today, from the morning until right now. The reason I made that collage is that I'm not really good with words, especially when people ask me how am I feeling. I always have trouble answering them, because I'm the kind of person who can really smudge a ton of feelings or emotions in one  condition. Never have I ever feel 100% happy or sad, or worried, etc. Well, maybe once, when I'm extremely happy, (that's about 90%), and the other 10% is a problem that have never left my mind, it keeps on floating and floating there, disturbing. Maybe this is sort of cliché or something, but that I'm writing now is definitely true and to be honest I don't really know why I'm writing this, but suddenly I have this urge to write stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment