Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bucket List

It's the first day of April now, which is a literally Sun-day. Decided to make a bucket list thing-a-ma-jing. First of all here's a list of countries that I'd love to travel to:
  1. Mecca.
  2. South Korea.
  3. Italy (Wah I'm just obsessed with Italy).
  4. Greece.
  5. Spain.
  6. Australia.
  7. America (Especially Hawaii, New York, Cali, and last but not least Arizona).
  8. France.
  9. Brazil.
  10. Russia.
And here's a list of things that I gotta do before I die:
  1. Earn my own money.
  2. Make a memory box and bury it.
  3. Go bungee jumping.
  4. Go car racing.
  5. Ride a horse.
  6. Decorate my room the way I want.
  7. Spend a whole day painting.
  8. Go surfing.
  9. Go diving.
  10. Dye my hair neon.
  11. Write a short novel.
  12. Finish a novel in one day.
That's for now, though I may add a few more. The things I've done will be striked

No comments:

Post a Comment