Monday, May 7, 2012

Blue Jeans and Hawaiian Prints


Yet again Ksubi amazed the lucky crowd that got a chance to watch their edgy show on MBFWA (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia). The setting was very simple and modern, just a plain concrete floor with a huge sort of an arch made out of wood. I guess in my opinion the collection was divided into three sort of different schemes, but those three things were a great combination to form this breath-taking collection.
The first was all about blue jeans, and yes, you can't go wrong with blue jeans. The second, there were lots of white, light blue, electric blue, and silver. The third one, which is my favorite from all of those three, is the dark Hawaiian prints scheme crossed with black and edgy moto jackets. My favorite was the long sleeved Hawaiian floral printed shirt which Rachel modeled and my other favorite was the dress worn by Bambi.

Ksubi SS12/13

I screen short all of those pictures from this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment