Monday, May 7, 2012

Met Gala 2012: Agron, Mara, and Stam.

This year's Met Gala left me literally speechless. Well, speechless in this case was both good and not so good. Some of the dresses (Ex. The pictures above) left me speechless because they're absolutely stunning and gorgeous, well in my opinion though. My favorites are the three above, (Left to right) Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera, Rooney Mara in Givenchy, and Jessica Stam in Dior.
The bad ones, left me speechless too, it's just, sort of pushing the envelope to hard and because of that the whole look, in my case, just blurted out as a blah. I haven't seen all of the pictures though, out of the pictures I found only those three are my favorites. Looking forward seeing Astrid Berg├Ęs-Frisbey in Chanel, Alexa Chung in Marc Jacobs, Liu Wen in Michael Kors, and Arizona Muse in Erdem Moralioglu.

Pictures are all from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment