Monday, September 10, 2012

Extraterrestrial


Alexander Wang Spring 2013

One of the things that I was waiting for to come out, Wang's Spring 2013 collection. Personally I've been a fan of his works as long as I could remember. Particularly I was eager to see his Spring 2013 pieces. Of course, when it came out, the pieces were a few of the most absolutely breath-taking things I've ever seen. From the cutting itself to the material. Loved how he sort of made the models look like Barbie dolls from the future all dressed up in the delicately made dresses and outfits from just a piece of paper, Wang absolutely raised up the bar of the whole creativity in fashion by using glow-in-the-dark materials. And the last thing I loved about this show is the models! I could spot a few of my favorite girls, from Liberty Ross to Monika Jagaciak.

Pictures above are all from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment