Thursday, October 31, 2013

Holographic Mint Julep


Cotton On grey sleeved baseball t-shirt, Forever 21 dark blue jeans, Hershoes holographic oxford, Stella McCartney bag. 

Bought the shoes a while ago online, and I'm absolutely satisfied with my purchase! I mean I did got a little nervous ordering online since I've never bought anything online that's a piece of clothing or shoes or anything that needs to be fit. But the price was really really reasonable for those kind of shoes and I'm really happy with it and got all excited when it arrived at my doorstep.


Had a whole day with Mimi, went to loads of different shops and window shopped. It's been heck of a long time since we got a day all to ourselves, and we had a really great time. Accompanied her to MAC, I obviously didn't get anything, but she did, a lot. Anddddd I bought a black sweater from Zara with again, a really reasonable price which sort of surprised me. GAH SEE I basically couldn't help to buy things that are on sale or is sold quite cheap for its kind of thing. Then had a really late lunch at Monolog, and Dada, Icha, Alize joined us there.


#WhatToOrder: Vanilla Custard with Dark Chocolate Crepes


Currently on repeat:
Trying To Be Cool by Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment