Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mam's at Sala

Gap oversized shirt, unbranded white shirt, New Look midi pencil skirt, unbranded mary-jane platforms.

Yet another late post. Went to Mam's birthday dinner at Sala in Kemang on the 16th October 2013, and still have not fully recovered from my cold and stuff so I basically spent the entire evening trying not to look stupid because I was sneezing and coughing awfully a lot and basically got to the point where I had to sort of go and sit down in the corner cause my eyes were watering and I look a lot like I was crying hysterically, which led to a few of my friends asking me was I okay and me being embarrassed and saying that I am absolutely fine but my terrible cold is killing me :)

PLATES
From left to right: Thalia, Dhira, Rani, Mam, Dyssa, Avi, Sa

Happy 17th birthday Mam! We love you loads and loads and loads and loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment