Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 2013 Favorites

  1. Sephora Coconut Perfume; (Mimi got it for me and this little baby smells like heaven.)
  2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth; (Indi is the one who got me to read this trilogy by Veronica Roth, and I'd have to admit I'm definitely a sucker for those post-apocalyptic-dystopian-futuristic-teenage-survival-slash-love-story kind of things. You'll love it if you're a fan of The Hunger Games trilogy, or maybe The Mortal Instruments. One of those fast-paced books that you can't possibly put down.)
  3. Elle Collections: Autumn/Winter 2013; (Bought it literally just about four hours ago and I couldn't be more happier.)
  4. Cetaphil Moisturizer; (Mentioned loads of times in loads of videos I watched on YouTube, so I decided to try it out and see for myself. And absolutely loving this! Not much of a fan of moisturizers, but I'd have to say this one is really great.)
WILL be updated more tomorrow and the pictures will be posted too! I just want this to be posted on October HA since tomorrow is already November so yesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment